Bachelor in Computer Application
Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) is an undergraduate degree course in computer applications. It a is four years (8 semesters) program. With the swift growth of IT industry in Nepal, the demand of computer professional is increasing day by day. This increasing growth of IT industry has created a lot of opportunities for the computer graduates.
The program prepares students with competent skill-sets and comprehensive knowledge of diverse verticals in the Computer Application field and helps them to take up different technical responsibilities in the industry.
The program covers comprehensive technical knowledge, in demand by various industry domain and in the fields of software Programmer, System and Network Administrator, Web Designer, Faculty for Computer Science/Communication Technology, etc.
- To demonstrate the ability to adapt technological changes and innovations in the discipline.
- To analyze, design, implement and evaluate computerized solutions to real life problems using appropriate computing method.
- To develop computer programs using functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- To apply techniques of software validation and reliability analysis to the development of computer programs.
- To demonstrate critical thinking and develop communication skills
- To acquire the knowledge, skills, experience and values to become lifelong learners and be able to get employment in the computer-related field or go for the further study.
After the completion of BCA, students will have the option of becoming computer operator to data entry operator to the system administrator. They can seek jobs both in public and private sectors, and insurance, accounting, stock markets, e-commerce and marketing.
If one does not want to do job after BCA, then he/she may go for the higher studies MCA, MBA, Etc. Rather he/she can peruse special courses like Masters in Animation, Master’s Degree in Information Management (MIM), Masters in Computer Management (MCM) etc.
The student who has passed +2 , Intermediate, PCL or equivalent level with minimum of 40% marks or aggregate C grade(at least 1.61 GPA) from any stream shall be eligible to join the BCA course on the basis of marks obtained in entrance.
Bachelor in Computer Application
Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) is an undergraduate degree course in computer applications. It is four years (8 semesters) program. With the swift growth of IT industry in Nepal, the demand of computer professional is increasing day by day. This increasing growth of IT industry has created a lot of opportunities for the computer graduates.
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law
Modern Legal Education began taking place only in B.S. 2028, when a fulltime three-year Diploma in Law, after graduation, was introduced by Tribhuwan University. The development presented a promising future of legal education as an independent 'Institute of Law' was established to look-after. However, it got a shocking treatment in B.S. 2037, when 'institute' was converted into a low profile 'Faculty of Law'. The profiency certificate level was eliminated, and the older version of gradutate + three year course was reintroduced.